Revision as of 15:13, 5 March 2011 by Keithcu
Tasks & Plans
- Automatic car 3D model conversion. (can be called "automatic AC3D to Ogre conversion").
- Automatic track 3D model conversion from Torcs-NG's data (starting from trackgen). Should warn about unsupported geometry and such.
- Load sharpy's driver, make it run a car
- Make a GUI designed for our needs (load a track, evaluate drivers, run simulation in background, ...) : WIP
- Work on the installation process
Bellow, you'll find some screenshots showing work in progress of Ogre renderer and GUIs.
Make a camera follows a car (from behind): DONE.
Load a complete track using C++ plugin: DONE.
Initialize OgreDotNet graphic plugins to display the track: DONE.
Load cars / physics engine: DONE.
Load a C++ driver / create C# interface: DONE.
Implement user controlled vehicle: DONE.
Port to MyGUI's C# interface: DONE.
Merging Imre's work
- Identify hardcoded stuffs : WIP
- openracing.in -> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mulder/projects/openracing/cleaned/src/libsimulator/.libs
- src/ode/OdeLoader.cs -> mCtx.RegisterResourcePath("/home/mulder/projects/trunk/track/Barcelona/");
- my_config doesn't have to be in the repository
- src/core/RaceManager.cs -> InitStartingGrid
- src/graphic/OScene.cs -> mCtx.RegisterResourcePath("/home/mulder/projects/openracing/cleaned/data/tracks/road/icy");
- src/ode/OdeMesh.cs -> XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader("/home/mulder/projects/openracing/cleaned/data/tracks/road/icy/Mesh.mesh.xml");
- Full merge