Tasks & Plans
- Ogre renderer
- Automatic car 3D model conversion. (can be called "automatic AC3D to Ogre conversion").
- Automatic track 3D model conversion from Torcs-NG's data (starting from trackgen). Should warn about unsupported geometry and such.
- Make a camera follows a car (from behind).
- Core engine
Load a complete track using C++ plugin: DONE.
Initialize OgreDotNet graphic plugins to display the track: DONE.
Load cars / physics engine: DONE.
Load a C++ driver / create C# interface: DONE.
- Compile libsimulator from unmodified Torcs-NG repository. No hurry for this. They aren't going to start using our code soon, anyway.
- Implement user controlled vehicle.
- Load sharpy's driver, make it run a car : Keith will do
- User interface
- Make a GUI designed for our needs (load a track, evaluate drivers, run simulation in background, ...) : WIP
- Port to MyGUI's C# interface : Waiting for MyGUI to do it.
- Work on the installation process
Bellow, you'll find some screenshots showing work in progress of Ogre renderer and GUIs.
- OgreDotNet for the visualization.
- MyGUI for GUIs
- OIS for inputs